STUNNING SAFARI WITH A FEW TOURIST ATTRACTIONS TO ENJOY
The Ngorongoro Crater: The Ngorongoro Crater is a natural wonder and the ultimate destination for those seeking the “Big Five” of African wildlife. Elephants with massive tusks roam through its lush groves and swamps, while a rare herd of black rhino can often be seen in more open areas. The crater is also teeming with predators such as lions, leopards, and other big cats, who feast on the abundant herds of buffalo and other grazers.
While the high traffic density of visitors may be a drawback for some, it also provides a unique opportunity to witness unspoiled animal behavior up close. The wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater is exceptionally habituated, making it a truly unforgettable experience.
Even without its stunning wildlife, the Ngorongoro Crater is a scenic marvel that deserves recognition. This relic of an extinct volcano, once towering higher than Mount Kilimanjaro, is now the world’s largest intact caldera. The view from the forested rim, across 260 square kilometers of enclosed savannah, is simply breathtaking and defies description.
TANZANIA 10 NIGHTS / 11 DAYS
PRICES from USD$3,000-$3,500 per person (based on sharing minimum 2 people)
Arrive in Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) in Arusha. Transfer to a hotel in Arusha for the night.
Accomodation or similar:
After breakfast you take a short flight from Arusha to Serengeti National Park. You begin a game drive in the park with the opportunity to see the famous wildlife.
Accomodation or similar for 3 nights:
Serengeti National Park full days of game drives in Serengeti. Witness the great wildebeest migration (timing dependent on the season.)
Serengeti to Ngorongoro Conservation area after breakfast, depart for the Ngorongoro Conservation area. Visit a Maasai Village en route to experience their culture. Overnight at a lodge near the Ngorongoro Crater.
Accomodation or similar for 2 nights:
Descend into the Ngorongoro Crater for a full-day game drive. The crater is home to an abundance of wildlife, including the "Big Five".
Drive back to Arusha to catch a small flight to Zanzibar.
Then you will be transferred to your chosen beach resort in Zanzibar.
Accomodation or similar:
Relax and enjoy the pristine beaches of Zanzibar.
Optional activities - Snorkelling, scuba diving, spice tours, Stone town exploration etc..
Let us know if you would like help booking any additional activities for your itinerary.
Transfer to Zanzibar Airport for your departure outbound flight.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary or similar
- Private transportation in a Non-AC 4×4 Safari Land cruisers with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of experienced English-speaking driver-guides
- All Government taxes, parks entrance fees and levies as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- All transfer to and from the Airport
- The ‘from price’ provided is an approximate rate and can vary depending on the specific accommodation, season and availability.
- Local flights, park fees and activities are subject to change.
- It is advisable to CHECK WITH OUR RESERVATIONS TEAM AT MAGICAL SKIES LTD, for the most up-to-date rates and availability.
- The ‘from price’ provided excludes domestic and international flights.
- The ‘from price’ provided excludes any additional guided tours, game drives and activities as this is dependant on the group size.
- All quotations are based on current Government Park Tariffs. Park fees are subject to change without notice.
- Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa.
- Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
- For payments made in cash, please note that banks in Kenya do not accept US Dollar notes prior to the year 2006.
- Magical Skies Limited shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on tour.
- Please restrict baggage per person to 15 kilos in soft bags if you are taking a flight and 20 kilos if you are doing a road safari.