HIPPO POOL BREAKFAST
FULL SECURITY SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR TIME IN PEACE
Arriving on the banks of the world-famous Mara river, you will be met by a traditionally clad Maasai Warrior who will lead you where countless hippos wallow. Once you reach a clearing, you will be offered a glass of chilled sparkling wine or fresh juice before being shown to your table, which is located in a shady grove immediately alongside the hippo pool. Beneath the trees, you will find a full display of fruit, patisserie and cereals as well as a line of chefs ready to cook eggs, bacon, sausages and chicken to your specifications.
HIPPO POOL BREAKFAST ADD ON
COST PER PERSON - USD$60
- Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa.
- Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
- For payments made in cash, please note that banks in Kenya do not accept US Dollar notes prior to the year 2006.
- Magical Skies Limited shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on tour.
- Please restrict baggage per person to 15 kilos in soft bags if you are taking a flight and 20 kilos if you are doing a road safari.