HIKING AT HELL GATE
NATIONAL PARK HISTORY
Hell’s Gate National Park is one of the most atmospheric parks in Africa. Hell’s Gate lies south of Lake Naivasha in Kenya. It is named after a narrow break in the cliffs, with water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam. Originally a prehistoric lake that fed early humans in the Rift Valley. This was established in 1984.
HELL GATE ADD ON
COST PER PERSON - USD$70
- Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa.
- Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
- For payments made in cash, please note that banks in Kenya do not accept US Dollar notes prior to the year 2006.
- Magical Skies Limited shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on tour.
- Please restrict baggage per person to 15 kilos in soft bags if you are taking a flight and 20 kilos if you are doing a road safari.