EXTREME BIRD WATCHING AS YOU QUIETLY MANEOUVRE AROUND
Lake Naivasha is one of Africa’s most renowned fresh water lakes and a boat safari ride here alllows you to spot Hippo and numerous bird species including Kingfisher, Fish Eagle, Herons, Jacanas and more. The lake itself is remarkably picturesque, set against a purple backdrop of the Eburru volcanic mountain range and lined by thick yellow barked Acacia Xanthoplea trees. In terms of wildlife the lake is home to over a thousand protected Hippos and the shores of the lake also host small numbers of Giraffes, Zebras, Waterbuck and the odd Eland and Wildebeest. A Lake Naivasha boat ride is therefore an exciting yet relaxing Lake Safari experience with plenty of interesting sights to enjoy.
LAKE NAIVASHA BOAT SAFARI
COST PER PERSON - USD$50
- Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa.
- Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
- For payments made in cash, please note that banks in Kenya do not accept US Dollar notes prior to the year 2006.
- Magical Skies Limited shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on tour.
- Please restrict baggage per person to 15 kilos in soft bags if you are taking a flight and 20 kilos if you are doing a road safari.