FEEL CONNECTED WITH BEAUTIFUL NATURE ALL AROUND YOU
Zanzibar is one of the Indian Ocean Islands. It is situated on the Swahili coast, adjacent to Tanganyika (mainland of Tanzania.). It is an ideal place for Honeymooners! Feel connected to Mother Nature and embrace true relaxation.
ZANZIBAR 3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
PRICES from USD$1,500 per person (based on sharing minimum 2 people)
On arrival into Zanzibar International Airport, a transfer will to you to your hotel where you will spend the evening at your leisure with dinner and overnight stay.
Accommodation or similar for 3 nights:
Full days at the beach at your leisure and at your own cost. We can also assist you if you are wanting something more to be organised with add on activities.
After breakfast you will be met and transferred to the Zanzibar International Airport for your outbound flight.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary or similar
- All Government taxes, parks entrance fees and levies as per itinerary
- All transfer to and from the Airport
- The ‘from price’ provided is an approximate rate and can vary depending on the specific accommodation, season and availability.
- Local flights, park fees and activities are subject to change.
- It is advisable to CHECK WITH OUR RESERVATIONS TEAM AT MAGICAL SKIES LTD, for the most up-to-date rates and availability.
- The ‘from price’ provided excludes domestic and international flights.
- The ‘from price’ provided excludes any additional guided tours, game drives and activities as this is dependant on the group size.
- All quotations are based on current Government Park Tariffs. Park fees are subject to change without notice.
- Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa.
- Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
- For payments made in cash, please note that banks in Kenya do not accept US Dollar notes prior to the year 2006.
- Magical Skies Limited shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on tour.
- Please restrict baggage per person to 15 kilos in soft bags if you are taking a flight and 20 kilos if you are doing a road safari.