MASAI VILLAGE VISIT
AN ABSOLUTE MUST VISIT FOR A REAL CULTURE EXPERIENCE
Arguably the most iconic tribal group in all of Africa, The Masai, who populate vast areas of Kenya. They are the dominant ethnic group surrounding the Masai Mara. This nomadic, warrior tribe which once held vast amounts of pre colonial Kenya, still retain many of their traditions as they live largely untouched by modern day civilisation.
The one hour visit to a Masai village is a chance to interact with the Masai community and get a glimpse into their culture and unique way of life. See first hand some of their customs and practices.
MASAI VILLAGE ADD ON
COST PER PERSON - USD$40
- Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa.
- Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
- For payments made in cash, please note that banks in Kenya do not accept US Dollar notes prior to the year 2006.
- Magical Skies Limited shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on tour.
- Please restrict baggage per person to 15 kilos in soft bags if you are taking a flight and 20 kilos if you are doing a road safari.