Extreme Botswana Adventure
Kasane is considered the tourist hub and also the gateway to all of Botswana’s Safaris. You will get to enjoy not only safaris on this guided tour, but also experience
Kasane in all of its wonders. Some famous Hot springs are here which can be added into your holiday. Enquire with us to get your booking locked in!
KASANE 13 NIGHTS / 14 DAYS
FOR PRICING PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
Take a morning game drive in Chobe National Park, known for its large elephant herds, lions and diverse wildlife. Enjoy a boat cruise along the Chobe River, witnessing animals coming to the river to drink.
Optional activities: Walking safaris, birdwatching, and fishing. Spend two nights in Kasane.
Accomodation options in Kasane:
Transfer to the Okavango Delta by road or light aircraft (from Kasane Airport). Arrive at your camp/lodge in the Okavango Delta.
Experience mokoro (traditional canoe) trips through the waterways, guided nature walks, and game drives.
Optional activities: Fishing, birdwatching, and cultural interactions with local communities. Spend three nights in the Okavango Delta.
Accomodation options in the Okavango Delta:
Transfer from the Okavango Delta to Moremi Game Reserve.
Enjoy game drives in one of Africa's finest wildlife sanctuaries, known for its abundant wildlife, including the Big Five. Take part in guided bush walks to explore the diverse ecosystems.
Spend two nights in Moremi Game Reserve.
Accomodation options in Moremi Game Reserve:
Transfer to Makgadikgadi Pans National Park.
Visit the salt pans, especially during the wet season (December-March) when they transform into a breeding ground for flamingos and other birdlife. Take guided tours to experience the unique desert landscape, including quad biking and traditional cultural experiences.
Spend three nights in Makgadikgadi Pans.
Accomodation options in Makgadikgadi Pans:
Transfer to Central Kalahari Game Reserve.
Explore one of the larges game reserves in the world, known for its vast open plains, stunning night skies, and wildlife such as lions, cheetahs and springboks. Enjoy guided game drives and bush walks.
Spend two nights in Central Kalahari Game Reserve.
Accomodation options in Central Kalahari Game Reserve:
Transfer back to Kasane or Main for your departure.
Depart from Kasane International Airport (BBK) or Maun Airport (MUB).
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary or similar
- Private transportation in a Non-AC 4×4 Safari Land cruisers with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of experienced English-speaking driver-guides
- All Government taxes, parks entrance fees and levies as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- All transfer to and from the Airport
- All quotations are based on current Government Park Tariffs. Park fees are subject to change without notice.
- Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa.
- Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
- For payments made in cash, please note that banks in Kenya do not accept US Dollar notes prior to the year 2006.
- Magical Skies Limited shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on tour.
- Please restrict baggage per person to 15 kilos in soft bags if you are taking a flight and 20 kilos if you are doing a road safari.